SQS’s test and validation track record in the Islamic banking domain includes Murabaha (loans), Istisna (Islamic home finance), Mudarabah (deposits) and Wakala (investment or tailored products).
- SQS’s eye for detail and our knowledge of business practices is instrumental in identifying critical gaps in various areas such as functional requirements and business workflow.
- Flexibility in process and approach by accommodating the frequent changes made in the project execution approach.
- Business Process Maps have been developed for all the major process areas identified for private banking operations.
- Suggested process changes and new features that improve the product capabilities.
- Our risk priority matrix facilitates prioritization of the functions and scenarios to be tested resulting in the identification of critical defects during the initial phase of testing.
Expertise in Testing Islamic Banking
- A repository of Islamic banking training material and testware that is updated in line with market changes, Sharia rules and country specific customizations
- In-house calculators for calculating profit sharing, fees and charity sharing to quickly execute test results validations
- End-to-end business scenarios with checks across core systems and interfaces, to validate data flow
Equation | Finacle | T24 | Flexcube | FinnOne