Wealth management applications which combine traditional banking offerings (deposits, savings), investment products (securities, mutual funds, bonds) and insurance have their own set of testing challenges.
- SQS’s eye for detail and knowledge of business practices is instrumental in identifying critical gaps in various areas such as functional requirements and business workflow.
- Flexibility in process and approach by accommodating the frequent changes made in the project execution method.
- Business Process Maps were developed for all the major process areas identified for private banking operations.
- Suggested process changes and new features that improve the product capabilities.
- Risk Priority Matrix facilitates prioritization of the functions and scenarios to be tested resulting in identification of critical defects during the initial phase of testing.
Expertise in Testing Wealth ManagementEnd-to-end business scenarios covering all the functional modules of wealth management tested.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strategic and tactical asset allocation choices
- Portfolio management
- Traditional products
- Funds’ transfer, time deposits, standing orders, lending, credits, equities, mutual funds, currencies, bonds, futures, options, debentures and insurance
- Special products
- Leverage currency account, bonds/currency linked investments, equity accumulators and equity linked notes
- Trade execution
- Post-trade compliance
- Performance measurement
- Regulatory reporting
Advent Suite | APX - Portfolio Management and Accounting | MOXY- Trading and Order Management | TRADEX - Fund Order Management and Distribution | Intellect | ORBI | Temenos T24