Microsoft Visual Studio
Microsoft is at the forefront of innovative technologies within the Application Lifecycle Management arena. Implementing these technologies requires the right people to manage the process change and SQS has proven expertise in applying ALM for Software Quality Assurance.
- Track record in Test Manager process
Implement the correct processes which maximise the features of the product.
- Low entry level to Coded UI automation
Quickly being able to enable customers to use this feature with very little development knowledge and extend it to manual testers.
- Right process fit
Ensuring that the correct processes are being implemented with the ALM toolset.
- Managing the environment and data
Expertise to ensure that environments and data are on par with development and testing.
- Increase visibility
Ensuring that everyone has clear visibility about all aspects of the SDLC.
Global knowledge base of expertiseThe key to maximizing throughput is being able to manage the process and using tools to aid this efficiently and intelligently. With a collective global knowledge base of expertise within every mentionable industry, we are able to leverage the lessons learned from past experiences.
Facing challenges in defining the right requirements, failing manual or automated test processes, reproducing bugs, managing environments and application deploy, weak performing applications, failing operational procedures, SQS can help.
As a Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management Gold Partner, we are uniquely placed to allow you to streamline your application development. We are well positioned to provide hands-on on-site training to your staff, streamlining the process implementation from requirements specification, test management, eventually to peace of mind production deployment. Our diverse technology experiences will provide the best blend of technologies, which can complement and/or integrate to the Microsoft platform.
Completed engagements at clients
- Evaluation current tools against the Microsoft tools
- Integration between other third party vendors and TFS
- Planning, installation and configuration of TFS
- Planning, installation and configuration of Lab Management
- Training of business analysts, developers, managers and testers on how to best utilise Test Manager and Coded UI
- Process improvements which are contrary to their current knowledge to yield higher throughput